1.04.2012

Una bolsa



Just the music (Track 8, 'American Beauty', from the 'American Beauty: Original Motion Picture Score') and the bag...
"It was one of those days, when it's a minute away from snowing, and there's this electricity in the air. You can almost hear it, right? And this bag was just dancing with me, like a little kid begging me to play with it, for fifteen minutes.
That's the day I realized there was this entire life behind things, and this incredibly benevolent force, that wanted me to know there was no reason to be afraid, ever. Video's a poor excuse, I know, but it helps me remember. I need to remember.
Sometimes there is so much... beauty... in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in."

Un coreografía de danza contemporánea de gran belleza dentro del film "American Beauty".
D.

Etiquetas: , , ,

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]

<< Inicio